Aluminum Oxide Nanoparticle Gamma- Al2O3-5 nm, 100 gr.
Aluminum oxide nanoparticles shows high hardness and high dimensional stability.
Aluminum oxide nanoparticles can be synthesized using laser ablation of an aluminum target in deionized water.
Aluminum Oxide Nanoparticle
APS: 5 nm
SSA: 600 m2/g
The key applications of aluminum oxide nanoparticles are listed below:
- In integrate circuit base boards
- Transparent ceramics, high-pressure sodium lamps, and EP-ROM window
- In YAG laser crystals
- As cosmetic fillers
- Single crystal, ruby, sapphire, sapphire, and yttrium aluminum garnets
- High-strength aluminum oxide ceramic and C substrates
- Packaging materials, cutting tools, high purity crucible, winding axle, and furnace tubes
- Polishing materials, glass products, metal products, semiconductor materials
- Plastic, tape, and grinding belts
- Paint, rubber, plastic wear-resistant reinforcement, and advanced waterproof materials
- Catalyst, catalyst carrier, analytical reagents
- Aerospace aircraft wing leading edges
- Vapor deposition materials, special glass, fluorescent materials, composite materials and resins
In cases where aluminum oxide nanoparticles are used in the liquid form such as an aqueous dispersion, the key applications are as follows:
- Plastics, rubber, ceramics, refractory products
- To improve ceramics density, smoothness, fracture toughness, creep resistance, thermal fatigue resistance, and polymer products wear resistance
- Ideal material of far infrared emission