quis himenaeos velit.
web page editors now.
1. High-density magnetic recording material: It has the advantages of high recording density, high coercive force, high signal-to-noise ratio and good oxidation resistance, which can greatly improve the performance of magnetic tape and large-capacity hard and soft disks;
2. Magnetic fluid: Being used for sealing shock absorption, sound adjustment, optical display, etc.;
3. Wave-absorbing materials: High-performance millimeter wave stealth materials for military use, visible light-infrared stealth materials, structural stealth materials and mobile phone radiation shielding materials;
4. Powder metallurgy: Being used as adhesive for cemented carbide, diamond tools, high temperature alloy, magnetic materials and other metallurgical products;
5. Chemical products: Rechargeable battery, industrial blasting agent, rocket fuel, medicine, colored glass, catalyst and desiccant, etc.
1. New generation photoelectric semiconductor material, high power light source material;
2. Semiconductor microelectronics encapsulating materials;
3. Lithium battery anode material: replace nano carbon powder or graphite, increasing the lithium battery capacity and charge and discharge cycle times by more than three times;
4. High temperature resistant coating and refractory materials;
5. Nano silicon can be used in coatings to form into silicon nano film, which is widely used in solar energy;
6. Nano silicon powder can be mixed with diamond under high pressure to form silicon carbide – diamond composite material for being used as cutting tools;
7. React with organic materials, as the original family of organosilicon polymer material.
1. High efficiency combustion improver agent: Greatly improve the rocket solid fuel combustion efficiency and combustion speed, reduce the pressure index, improve the combustion stability.Significantly increase the blasting force of explosives;
2. Activated sintering additive: Put the 5-10% nano aluminum powder into the AlN to significantly reduce the sintering temperature and improve the density and thermal conductivity of the sintered body;
3. Metal and non-metal surface conductive coating treatment: Due to the high surface activity of nano aluminum, the coating layer can be made at a temperature lower than the melting point of powder in the absence of oxygen, this technology can be applied to the production of microelectronic devices;
4. Producing the conductive film layer and polishing paste, etc.;
5. For high-grade metal pigment, composite materials, aerospace, chemical industry, metallurgy (Al-thermit method and deoxidizer), ship-building (conductive coating), refractory material (magnesium carbon bricks), new building materials and anti-corrosive materials, etc.
Production by dry method without solution, our flake aluminum powder is more environment-friendly. Depending on the different processing technology, two different kinds of application specification :leafing and non-leafing which can be well used in water-based or oil-based coating film layer.