1. High-density magnetic recording material: It has the advantages of high recording density, high coercive force, high signal-to-noise ratio and good oxidation resistance, which can greatly improve the performance of magnetic tape and large-capacity hard and soft disks;
2. Magnetic fluid: Being used for sealing shock absorption, sound adjustment, optical display, etc.;
3. Wave-absorbing materials: High-performance millimeter wave stealth materials for military use, visible light-infrared stealth materials, structural stealth materials and mobile phone radiation shielding materials;
4. Powder metallurgy: Being used as adhesive for cemented carbide, diamond tools, high temperature alloy, magnetic materials and other metallurgical products;
5. Chemical products: Rechargeable battery, industrial blasting agent, rocket fuel, medicine, colored glass, catalyst and desiccant, etc.