Enjoy the best quality and features made by WoodMart.
Our Latest Posts
Graphene Nanoplatelets (GNP) consist of small stacks of graphene that can replace carbon fiber, carbon nanotubes, nano-clays, or other compounds in many composite applications. When they are added at 2-5wt% to plastics or resins they make these materials electrically or thermally conductive and less permeable to gasses, while simultaneously improving mechanical properties like strength, stiffness, or surface toughness. The GNPs that all have the same image are the plasma exfoliated products.
GNPs consist of several sheets of graphene with an overall thickness of approximately 3-10 nanometers depending on the specific product. Graphene Nanoplatelets are friable to 4 layers thick.
1. High-density magnetic recording material: It has the advantages of high recording density, high coercive force, high signal-to-noise ratio and good oxidation resistance, which can greatly improve the performance of magnetic tape and large-capacity hard and soft disks;
2. Magnetic fluid: Being used for sealing shock absorption, sound adjustment, optical display, etc.;
3. Wave-absorbing materials: High-performance millimeter wave stealth materials for military use, visible light-infrared stealth materials, structural stealth materials and mobile phone radiation shielding materials;
4. Powder metallurgy: Being used as adhesive for cemented carbide, diamond tools, high temperature alloy, magnetic materials and other metallurgical products;
5. Chemical products: Rechargeable battery, industrial blasting agent, rocket fuel, medicine, colored glass, catalyst and desiccant, etc.
1. New generation photoelectric semiconductor material, high power light source material;
2. Semiconductor microelectronics encapsulating materials;
3. Lithium battery anode material: replace nano carbon powder or graphite, increasing the lithium battery capacity and charge and discharge cycle times by more than three times;
4. High temperature resistant coating and refractory materials;
5. Nano silicon can be used in coatings to form into silicon nano film, which is widely used in solar energy;
6. Nano silicon powder can be mixed with diamond under high pressure to form silicon carbide – diamond composite material for being used as cutting tools;
7. React with organic materials, as the original family of organosilicon polymer material.
1. High efficiency combustion improver agent: Greatly improve the rocket solid fuel combustion efficiency and combustion speed, reduce the pressure index, improve the combustion stability.Significantly increase the blasting force of explosives;
2. Activated sintering additive: Put the 5-10% nano aluminum powder into the AlN to significantly reduce the sintering temperature and improve the density and thermal conductivity of the sintered body;
3. Metal and non-metal surface conductive coating treatment: Due to the high surface activity of nano aluminum, the coating layer can be made at a temperature lower than the melting point of powder in the absence of oxygen, this technology can be applied to the production of microelectronic devices;
4. Producing the conductive film layer and polishing paste, etc.;
5. For high-grade metal pigment, composite materials, aerospace, chemical industry, metallurgy (Al-thermit method and deoxidizer), ship-building (conductive coating), refractory material (magnesium carbon bricks), new building materials and anti-corrosive materials, etc.
Production by dry method without solution, our flake aluminum powder is more environment-friendly. Depending on the different processing technology, two different kinds of application specification :leafing and non-leafing which can be well used in water-based or oil-based coating film layer.
Hi there, sign up and connect to WoodMart!
Discover fashion and style on our online worldwide store.
Porttitor adipiscing a velmus lacinia parturient adipiscing lobortis vestibulum lacinia class.